Here are our privacy principles:
Providing information to us is your choice.
You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Note: We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26/07/2017.
What information do we collect?
The Personal Information which You may provide to us and/or which we may collect is or could be the following:
- Your registration details which may include the password provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
- Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
- Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behavior of the Website.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
What we do with the information we gather
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Ventura Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd.83/C Hansraj Pragji Compound,Manjrekar Lane, Off Dr. E. Moses Road,Worli Naka, Mumbai – 400 018.Tel No : 24968901/02/03/05.Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org